A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]

The Temo has been quite timely and fun in this thread, so NYAH.

Myrika is by Raze!

Myrika had not grown up with the ocean -- her first sight of it had intimidated her immensely, and it hadn't even been true ocean she first caught sight of. While the bay was immense, it was not truly ocean -- Myri had traveled to the far coast to see that, and it had been even more immense and frightening. She had grown used to the sea, however, and it no longer seemed scary -- except, of course, when she thought of traveling by boat, as this canine spoke of. Her eyes widened and she tilted her head, mild surprise dawning over her features.

Italy? Isn't that over the sea? I read books whenever I can, but I'm not really sure, she said, laughing. What's it like traveling over so much water? And what's it like there, in Italy? the woman continued, voice growing more hurried as she realized the brashness of her questions. I guess it makes more sense for me to talk about here than for you to talk about someplace I'll never see, though... I'll gladly tell you whatever you want of this place? If you want, she said, gesturing vaguely behind her.

Myrika was most familiar with Inferni, but she wasn't completely helpless when it came to the foreign packs. Trade of information was just as valid as any other, and she was simply curious -- it cost nothing but time to tell Ibycus a little of Inferni and all the rest, and what he might expect -- just as it cost him little (presumably, of course -- she hadn't even considered the possibility of painful memories in the past) to tell her of his own homeland and travels.

<style>
#myriRazeLup {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myriRazeLup p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myriRazeLup p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
float:left; margin:10px;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
}
#myriRazeLup .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#myriRazeLup .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myriRazeLup b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#myriRazeLup u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myriRazeLup b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriRazeLup b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriRazeLup b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread