A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]

not so timely now. and still boring. | + 206

Ibycus

For a moment, his eyes were unfocused as memories of his far off homeland flashed through his eyes. Memories of the home and people that he left. Again he wondered if leaving was the right thing to do or if he should have stayed in Italy. Even though he had been wandering the lands for months, and had met a few new souls, the feelings of loneliness washed over him.

With a blink of eyelids over his eyes, Ibycus brought his thoughts back to the present and focused his eyes onto the tawny wolfess before him with her horse. Si Signora, Italia is on the far side of the sea. he replied. A great journey of many days on a ship. And not a journey one should take if they have a queasy stomach. His stomach twitched as he remembered his first few days on the open ocean.

Ibycus quietly laughed at himself to help forget about spending the first couple of days hanging his head over the rails of the ship. I could tell you about where I am from and you can tell me about the area that we are in, his hand swept to indicate the lands around them as he said the last bit.

Ibycus "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#00ced1; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread