A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]

(330)
A WEEK'S WAIT? HOW DARE YOU. HOW DAAAAAAAAAAAAARE YOU! /shakefist

Myrika is by me!

Myrika was curious about the world, but she was not so adventurous as to seek it out. She had taken months to even come to Inferni; would she spend months of her life waiting for her courage to find a ship, to enter a city, to seek out the world? She thought she might, and comfort in her own home within Inferni was good enough for her. Part of her envied the wolfdog for his adventurousness, and a slow smile crept across her face. You must be brave, to endure such things to see the rest of the world. I don't think I could -- I'm content to learn about them from afar,

What could she tell him about the lands here? Myrika had spent most of her time within Inferni, but she was not altogether unfamiliar with the other packs. There were a lot of them, and she couldn't hope to even name them all, let alone speak of their cultures and ways. Well... here, there are lots of different groups, she said. There are lots of wolf packs, I mean. Inferni, where I'm from, is the only place for coyotes I know of. Well... maybe our neighbors, Salsola, and other packs might accept coyotes -- I don't know for sure, but... they're still not a place for coyotes, like Inferni. There's a few packs up there, in the mountains, she said, turning and gesturing. I don't know a lot about them, though. There are some down south, as well. I mean... I don't... I can't tell you a lot about how they are, she said, laughing quietly. I've only ever lived in Inferni. We think some of the other packs aren't too fond of coyotes, so we do our best to avoid all of them. As always, when the mahogany-haired woman wasn't sure what to say, she rambled and filled the air with many meaningless words.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread