A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]

The wait gets longer and the posts get worse. | +250

Ibycus

There were a number of thoughts that went through his head as the breeze came on shore and swirled about them gently causing their fur to wave a bit. After a few moments the breeze got bored with the wolves and moved off to ruffle some feathers of some gulls before returning to the two that were talking then remembering how bored it was with them, moved off into the woods to find something else to tease.

No, Signora, I am not brave, many make the journey across the sea, Ibycus replied as he remembered the boat tossing and turning at the mercy of the waves, and after a thought he continued, and some even make it their livelihood to travel back and fourth across the long distance of the sea.

With his floppy ears as forward, Ibycus listened to Myrika's words as she talked about what she knew of the various packs that were around them but hidden by the forest, mountains, and distance. He knew there were some packs out there and had met a few from a couple of them. But he was learning that there were more than he had thought there were.

There are more packs out there than I imagined. he said quietly, I had met a few from some of those packs in my travels. He looked thoughtful for a few moments These lands are so much bigger than I had imagined. I have been here months and I still have not seen much of it.

Ibycus "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#00ced1; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread