A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]

Myrika is by Raze!

The redhead could not imagine a life on the sea -- she had never even seen a proper boat, let alone one of the giants made for crossing the ocean. Her ears fell as she contemplated this, though it was not a look of disappointment. She supposed the world required all types -- if everyone preferred to bury their muzzle between the pages of a book, she wouldn't be standing here talking to one who made the trek across the seas, would she?

I can't imagine that, being confined to a ship for so long. Don't they miss the mountains, the grass? Meat? Myrika did not even know how one ate on a ship -- were there great birds who flew across the oceans? Did one simply fish? She wanted to ask these things of Ibycus, but held her tongue -- it wouldn't do to bother him with rapid-fire inquiries about something she'd never experience anyway. Perhaps some of Ithiel's chiding about chattering had gotten to her.

I imagine there are even more elsewhere, too. I haven't even met someone from all the packs, and I've been here since -- the end of last summer, I guess, she said, exhaling with the shock of just how long she'd been with Inferni. Do you have a horse? Horses make for easier travel. You could see more that way, the woman offered, thinking. She didn't know any other easy methods of transportation -- other than one's own four legs, however. That wasn't as speedy as a horse, though, and at least with an equine, a Luperci might conserve his or her strength.

<style>
#myriRazeLup {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myriRazeLup p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myriRazeLup p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
float:left; margin:10px;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
}
#myriRazeLup .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#myriRazeLup .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myriRazeLup b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#myriRazeLup u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myriRazeLup b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriRazeLup b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriRazeLup b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread