A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]

A quiet chuckle came fourth from his throat as Ibycus mused over the memories of the shipboard adventures that were shared with some others as they sailed across the Atlantic. He shook his head slowly making the tips of his floppy ears bounce, Being confined for weeks on end is tough on many and some do not do well with it. Made even worse with the rolling seas making the ship toss and turn for days on end. His stomach began to feel a bit queasy with the memories of the rolling seas and from being seasick for days on end after the ship had set out from the port.

It would not look good nor be much fun for either for him to start puking, so Ibycus paused for a few moments and thought of anything that did not involve the ocean to let his stomach settle down before continuing. Actually, meat is not a problem as they take it with them. Not only in preserved and stored in barrels, but also as various farm animals along with bales of dried grasses to feed them. There is also fish from the sea that is caught to supplement the diet. And water. Barrels and barrels of water, not only for the animals but also for the crew and passengers.

His ramblings went quiet as he wondered if she was even interested in hearing about the travels across the ocean. He pondered her query for a moment, No, Signora, I do not have a horse, but I am not bothered with letting my paws take me to my next destination. It is not always about the destination, but the journey.

<style type="text/css">
.iby-oo1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bec0ab; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0a2b14; }
.iby-oo1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.iby-oo1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3b5543; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1rj06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d8474; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.iby-oo1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.iby-oo1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread