A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]

(--)

Myrika is by Alaine!

The redhead shivered and lifted her lip. I can't even imagine. Horses jostle quite enough for my liking. Still, if I could get across the sea without riding a ship -- flying, maybe, I'd definitely do it. What a wonder, to see different and strange lands, she confessed. She knew such a journey was probably an undertaking requiring many years, for one did not make such a dangerous crossing without intent to spend a sizeable chunk of time on either coast. Her ears perked and she listened to the description of the foodstuffs brought aboard long journeys, nodding her head with understanding. Doubt the horses and other livestock are very happy, she said, laughing. They like the open meadows and solid ground, too, I think. She wouldn't like to be on the boat which had its livestock die of some disease, or its food stores rot -- could such a thing happen? Anything was possible.

Did you come through Freetown?, she said, shrugging. Cahal was a lucky find in Freetown -- he was in need of a good rest and some good food when she'd gotten him, but he wasn't worn down by arduous journeys back and forth across the country or up and down the coast, either. The big stallion was easily recuperated, and the sheen of his coat told his health these days. I went and visited there -- pretty odd place. Is it anything like the places across the sea?

<style>
#myriAlaineHorse {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myriAlaineHorse p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myriAlaineHorse p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
float:left; margin:10px;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
}
#myriAlaineHorse .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#myriAlaineHorse .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myriAlaineHorse b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#myriAlaineHorse u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myriAlaineHorse b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriAlaineHorse b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriAlaineHorse b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread