A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]
| +211

Something that Myrika said sparked some memories of some old human contrivances that he had seen in his travels. The humans used to fly in big metal birds that they called, Ibycus stumbled over trying to vocalize a human word that he saw written in a book, airplanes. He chuckled a little over his attempt at pronouncing the unfamiliar word.

Ibycus' thoughts milled about his head for a few moments as his eyes studied Myrika's horse, Cahal, and the memories of the sea voyage bounced around between his ears. After having made the voyage across the sea, I can say, without a doubt, that, like the livestock, I too prefer the solid ground and open skies to being cooped up on a ship being rocked and tossed about.

Part of his thoughts and going through his memories was to trace the route that he took in getting to the area that he was now in. Si, Signora, I did come through freetown, he replied to her query. however, I did not stay long as after being cooped up on the ships for so long and the need for some open space and fresh air, and as the town was not providing that, I moved on quickly after confirming directions to these lands.

<style type="text/css">
.iby-oo1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bec0ab; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0a2b14; }
.iby-oo1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.iby-oo1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3b5543; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1rj06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d8474; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.iby-oo1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.iby-oo1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread