A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]

(--)

Myrika is by Aly!

Myrika nodded enthusiastically with the mention of airplanes -- she knew of them from books, but had only her imagination to give her any idea what they might have looked like. She almost started asking Ibycus whether he read a lot of books, but before she could decide whether or not to ask, he proclaimed his preference for solid ground. Her slim muzzle split into a grin, and she nodded again, laughing softly. The moment was perhaps gone -- she was apprehensive about asking others whether they read. Though Sparrow had showed her others were interested -- downright fascinated -- with the written word, she couldn't quite get over herself -- Thornloe hadn't been very accepting of big-eared, coyote-faced girls who had their muzzles in a book most of the time.

Freetown was nice, but I agree with you, she said, frowning. Not enough fresh air and open space by a long shot. Nice horses, though. Some of them, anyway, she said, grinning. Cahal was one of the better options of equine provided by the town -- not quite so expensive as a Svantevit horse, yet not so broken down as the older trade horses. Some of them had spent grueling years marching up and down the coast with nary a week for break between trips. Ibycus, she started, frowning and hesitating a moment. Her turquoise eyes flickered down to the ground, and she steeled herself again, breathing out a soft exhale. Do you read lots of books? I only ask because -- well. Airplanes are something I found in books, and I don't know where else you might've learned about them. The question was proposed shyly, and her ears were half-mast with apprehension.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread