A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]
| +253

It was a quizzical look that Ibycus studied Myrika for a moment as he wondered why it seemed difficult for her to query him about books. Then a thought occurred to him that made his ears go back a bit as he considered the prospects of such a thought. With a worried look on his face because he had some books with him, Are having books and being able to read something that is, he considered what word to use, um, discouraged in these parts?

He was quiet for a moment, as he thought about it, I can read and have a some books that I keep with me, which is why I ask. He worried if it were true that it was frowned upon, if he could keep it a secret and if the secret was out, what would happen to him and his books. He hoped that his worries were for naught as he prized his books enough to pack them around with him.

His worry lessened some as his thoughts focused on her questions and on the airplanes, I have seen them in books and up close. He thought some more about his experiences, I have even been in one. Row upon row of seats crammed into a closed tunnel. Although he was alone in the plane, a shiver ran down his spine as he thought about having that many jammed inside one. It would be like shoving a whole pack into a small cave, and barely enough room to move.

<style type="text/css">
.iby-oo1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bec0ab; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0a2b14; }
.iby-oo1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.iby-oo1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3b5543; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1rj06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d8474; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.iby-oo1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.iby-oo1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread