A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]
| +202

With Myrika's words of kids teasing her brought various memories of his childhood and young adult hood to bounce around in his head and remind him of the mean kids that had made fun of him. It seemed to Ibycus that it was universal the world over that there would be those that would be mean to others of their age group. He studied her for a moment, Signora, your ears appear to be the correct size for you. He said then with a slight grin, At least they don't hang like limp grass and bounce every time you move your head, he shakes his head a couple of times causing his hears to bounce and flop to illustrate.

It is good that books are not viewed upon as a bad thing around here, I do like them, he thought out loud. The reflected on what he knew on humans, which was not really that much. Si, they did have some strange habits. Well, strange to us, I am sure the habits were not so strange to their way of thinking. Ibycus had no idea as to the ways of the humans and their thinking when it came to most things human.

<style type="text/css">
.iby-oo1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bec0ab; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0a2b14; }
.iby-oo1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.iby-oo1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3b5543; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1rj06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d8474; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.iby-oo1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.iby-oo1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread