A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]
| +218

It was with a laugh which caused his ears to bounce more that Ibycus responded when Myrika used his own phrase on him. With the memories he had from the months that he had spent at what he once called home where he grew up in Italy. The memories of the females generally ignoring him or going out of their way to avoid him which eventually gave birth to the belief of himself as being ugly and unwanted. It was those thoughts and beliefs that had eventually helped push him to leave and travel hoping to forget. It ws those beliefs that made him think that she was just being nice in return, however he did not let that spoil the moment and had let the laugh out along with a smile on his muzzle.

The thought of a library full of books brought him back to seriousness as he thought about it. The only city he knew of was a ways away and he had not explored it much at the time. He pondered the thought of going though books for a few moments, I seem to have missed finding the library when I had passed through a town down south of here. His eyes refocused back onto Myrika, I should go back and look for the library.

<style type="text/css">
.iby-oo1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bec0ab; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0a2b14; }
.iby-oo1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.iby-oo1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3b5543; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1rj06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d8474; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.iby-oo1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.iby-oo1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread