A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]

| +211

Ibycus

It was a curious look that Ibycus used as he pondered Myrika for a few moments as he processed all that she had just said to him. It surprised him that she would lend him a horse even though they had only just met. He had met a few good souls in his travels but not any that would be willing to give away something so valuable as a horse to a near total stranger. He was speechless for a few moments as he thought about it, not used to seeing such generosity handed out to strangers, especially to himself.

Finally he found his voice, I thank you for your kind offer, Signora, but I am not planning on going to freetown any time soon. I am still exploring the lands here. He thought about her questions, Animal husbandry is not just about knowing good and bad traits and how they will affect the offspring, he skirted around the actual subject of breeding because it was making him a bit uncomfortable to talk about, especially to a girl that he barely knew and just met. But there is also the care and feeding of the animals, seeing to their comfort and well being. And dealing with any medical problems that may arise.

Ibycus "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#00ced1; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread