A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]

(--)

Myrika is by Aly!

Perhaps she'd been too forward. He seemed almost taken aback by her offer, and the redhead had to look toward the ground, digging a claw into it as she awaited his response. Maybe he'd laugh in her face, or simply take the horse? That ought to show her. Myrika was already regretting speaking so boldly, but as it happened, Ibycus was not the sort to take advantage, nor was he impolite in his refusal. No problem, she said, biting her tongue before she reminded him that the offer stood in the future, too.

Still -- there was faint discomfort apparent, or so she thought. He skirted around the subject of breeding and explained instead about animal maintenance. Myrika nodded, albeit hesitantly, and decided it was best to continue where he'd led the conversation. Yeah, she agreed. That's why I'm riding this horse, actually... my other is due to foal, and I didn't want to risk injury this late in the game. She had never birthed a foal before, but how hard could it be? The hybrid thought her horse would end up doing most of the work, after all.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread