Taste the sky
[html]
Word Count :: 321 OOC: I know you still love me even though i'm such a stinky slow poke. I think I might do better at replying now. I hope or you could come here and knock me over the head a few times Wink

Jiva wasn’t a whiny little pup, not normally, but there was so far one thing he knew he would refuse now that he had tried it. He did at least try it and he would continue, no matter how stiff legged he was. He watched as she moved to the edge and sat there. His heart was starting to calm down too! but she seemed perfectly safe. He smiled as she looked up and his gaze followed hers to his friend and companion. He owned the sky and just watching the master at work gave Jiva more confidence and the fearful look on his face slowly drifted away . She started giving him advice and he mock grimaced as she elbowed him in the ribs but he was listening intently to her words and was gaining a little more confident in the prospect of the remaining climb.

“Ok, I’ll do that, Always look up. Don’t look down.”

He had absolutely no intentions of looking straight down. The way up seemed far more plausible and he was starting to feel confident about her words of being far up, he closed his eyes instantly and looked up trying to not look down now that she said that. He bit his tongue it wasn’t long before he saw her hand held out towards him and he knew it was too late to do anything. He grabbed her hand and was now committed to the climb. He would climb where she did, but he would refuse point blank to hold her tail. If he went down he would go down alone. His thoughts were what it would look like up there, what he would see, how he could look if they were so far up. That would come later.... yes later. Right now it was one hand and foot at a time following his cousin who he had complete faith in.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread