Birds First
[html]

Sorry it's short

Word Count → 000

Dalgina was a delightful puppy, and someone who Kiara could always count on to raise her spirits. Most of the time Kiara was in a good mood, but her hormones raged and caused her emotions to be all over the place. While the young mother had started her day feeling a little indifferent to the world, after seeing Dalgina's cheery face she could only smile. Dalgina's face lit up when Kaira pointed out how big she was, causing an even bigger smile to spread across the white wolf's face. All of Jace's puppies must be as big as her and it wouldn't be long before they shifted for the first time.

Soon the black puppy had become curious about Kiara and her growth. The white wolf waited patiently as Dalgina stepped closer to her. Kiara simply smiled as the black puppies nose inspected the older wolf's scent and her face became surprised when she realized it had changed. Finally, the question came and Kiara still couldn't help but laugh. "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant. That's why I look like this, and that's why my scent has changed." The older female chuckled again, as she watched her charge's confused look and hesitant posture. Dalgina was obviously uneasy about the changes in her puppy sitter, and it was endearing to see Dalgina worried about her.

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread