Birds First
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Upon seeing Kiara's lack of worry for her situation, Dalgina had calmed down a little. Her expression turned from worried to curious and questioning. Once again, their time together had turned into an opportunity for education. However, Kiara wasn't sure how far in the lesson she wanted to go or really if Dalgina was ready for all the intricate details. One day it would have to be explained to the black puppy, Kiara just hoped that would be a time far into the future. The puppy sitter wondered if she should leave this discussion for Jace instead.

Again Dalgina's question made her laugh. It was understandable that the young female would relate Kiara's changes to her own, but the comparison was still funny. Finally Dalgina asked the older wolf about pregnancy and Kaira paused before she answered. It was really a delicate matter and there was only so much she could tell Dalgina. Not to mention the answers would only lead to more questions. "Well, pregnancy is the time before a female wolf has puppies. The reason why I have become so fat and why my scent has changed is because I have little puppies inside me. Soon, they will be big enough to come out and you will get to meet them."

Kiara smiled and wagged her tail faster as she spoke. Just the thought of having her own puppies was amazing and the young mother couldn't stop fantasizing about what her puppies might be like. They played in her dreams and haunted her thoughts when she was awake. Her due date couldn't arrive soon enough.

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread