Birds First
[html]

Gee, thanks Bria.

Word Count → 000

Kiara's elation was matched by Dalinga's own excitement. The pregnant female watched as Dalinga danced around the room. It was exciting news, and just watching Dalinga run around in such a happy fashion made Kiara wish she could do the same thing. Kiara smiled and for a moment she thought that she was out of the woods. However, just as abruptly as the puppy's excited running had started, Dalgina stopped. The questions were written all over the black puppy's face. If Kiara were human she would have been sweating bullets. She knew where the conversation was going and really wished it wouldn't go that way. Despite her prayers, Dalgina asked her questions and Kiara wanted to shrink into oblivion.

"Well, Dalgina, you see...it's um, very complicated..." The white wolf eyed Dalgina, she was so big but she wasn't old enough to hear the intimate details involved in the puppy making process. Just then a brilliant thought stuck Kiara and she smiled. "The puppies are inside of me because they are so tiny. They are protected and when they get big enough they will come out. Just wait a few weeks, you'll see." One question down, one to go...hopefully.

Dalgina's second question was a lot harder than her first one. While Kiara was able to think of a clever truth to avoid telling the very adult one, she didn't know anyway to get around how the puppies got inside of her. The arctic wolf thought back to her own mother and what she would say. "They were a blessing from the Great Mother. She gave them to me and put them inside me." It wasn't exactly a lie...not really. Some believed those stories, including Dalgina's own mother. However, Kiara didn't want anymore questions about her and her situation so she quickly changed the subject. "So what brings you to my den, Dalgina? Did you want to play?"

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread