Birds First
[html]

I am the queen of loop holes!

Word Count → 315

To Kiara's extraordinary relief, Dalgina accepted both of her explanations without question. For once, her prayers had been answered. Kaira made a mental not to ask Jace to talk her children about puppies and how they were made. If Dalgina was asking the questions already, then how long would it take for the rest of her children to ask the same questions? The white wolf just thanked her lucky stars that she didn't have to answer any more of Dalgina's questions on the matter. Although, she dreaded the thought that the topic might come up again. It was awkward and she wasn't Dalgina's mother.

Despite the fact that the puppy sitter had been born in the spring time, she understood the black puppy's confusion. Kiara remembered her first snowy day, and how confused she had been to see the world was blanketed with snow. Although her first experience with fall was both wonderful and terrifying. Everything had turned golden and red, and then suddenly the world looked like it had died. The arctic wolf had run around in a panic till her farther took her aside and explained everything to her.

The white wolf smiled and chuckled a little, the notion of her melting away also fairly funny. "No, I won't melt like the snow. Although I will get smaller. Now that spring is on it's way our winter coats will shed to prepare for the heat of summer. Don't worry, it happens every year. Winter is cold and full of snow. Spring is warm and green. Summer is hot and great for swimming. Fall is cool and the leaves become the color of fire. Soon, instead of snow, you will be able to play in grass and fields of flowers." The idea of puppies playing in the grass only made the expectant mother think of her own children. If only she could see them.

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread