Birds First
[html]

OOC

Word Count → Short

Explaining complex ideas to puppies was always difficult. It meant Kiara had to simplify her explanation in a way that was not only correct but easy for puppies to understand. Unfortunately, Kiara wasn't the brightest wolf out there and thinking of how to get around questions and complex answers was never easy for her. It was especially true around Dalgina. Dalgina loved to ask question and enjoyed learning about the world. The young mother predicted that as the year progressed, Dalgina's questions would become more frequent and harder to answer. Luckily for Kiara, the black puppy swallowed her explanation easily enough.

As the older wolf spoke of the season brown eyes became saucers. It seemed to her that Dalgina loved the idea of the changing season and the wonder-filled puppy crept closer to her puppy sitter. As Dalgina snuggled up against Kiara, she couldn't help but notice again just how big the puppy had grown. Kiara nuzzled the top of her head, almost wishing that Dalgina wouldn't grow any bigger. Again, the young female asked Kaira questions, her shining eyes stared at the older wolf who was supposed to have all the answers. "Yes every year. Although, I can't make any promises about puppies. You should talk to your mother about that. However, when my puppies come you can play with them. In fact, we can all play together."

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread