Birds First
[html]
OOC Laughs

Dalgina still fit easily under Kiara's head without having to crouch down, not quite that big yet. Her tail thumped happily as she was nuzzled, enjoying the soft touch. As always Kiara knew just what to say, explaining the world to Dalgina in a way she could understand. Already in her mind Dalgina could picture the seasons rotating through. The variation wasn't much, unable to truly picture what it would look like. The entire world was green, even the trees' bark, then changed to summer with heat pressing down, the water splashing over the land, inviting them to dive into it. Then the water retreated, the world flashed with red and gold, and the olnayni returned again.

It sounded amazing, something to watch over and over again. Dalgina swore that she would never get tired of watching the world change, always ready to welcome it. The promise for them all to play together had her tail thumping happily. She poked at the stomach, staring at it with excitement. When will they be ready? She couldn't wait for her new friends to come out to play. Can they hear me? Can I tell them a story? Will you tell a story? She looked up at Kiara, full of questions and dreams.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies b {font-weight:bold; color:#9999cc; letter-spacing:.5px}
.dreamyflies p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread