[aw] may god have mercy
[html]

Hotaru Lives Hotaru TalksHotaru thinks

Hope you don't mind if we end it here. WC: 440

Despite her lack of expertise, or even experience in trading, it seemed as if Ithiel was open to the trade negotiations. Throughout the entire conversation, Hotaru took great care to make sure that her mask of confidence didn't crack. Even though her nerves were all worked up and there were butterflies in her stomach, she did her best to appear as calm and collected as possible. As the negotiations continued, Hotaru was able to relax a little. It seemed to her that she had been taking all of the right precautions and her mind began to turn to the items she would create in the coming weeks.

Hotaru had a lot of time on her hands, so she decided to use it to her advantage. She could create several puzzle balls, two or three bows, and a dozen pieces of art. She could potentially throw a few instruments in as well, although those took a lot of time. The more she thought about the trade, the more excited she became. For once, she could be useful to the pack. Determination grew inside her mind as she planned for when she would next meet the scout. She would have a wide range of wooden pieces to select from so that he could pick and choose freely.

The scouts doubts and apprehension was understandable and Hotaru nodded sagely as he explained the situation. "I understand. It is important to make sure you have the goods before a trade is agreed upon." His worries were out shined by his questions. Even if he couldn't agree to a trade at that point in time, he was still interested in the transaction.

"Yes. Cercatori d'Arte is Southwest. Our boarders are marked by a great tree that I have been told is covered in art. I look forward to your visit and I will have plenty of wooden items for you to choose from. But alas, I do believe it is time for me to return to my pack. It was an honor to make your acquaintance."

Table by: Alex

<style>
.Hotaru .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Hotaru p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; font-weight:bold; text-indent:25px; color:#FAFAD2}
.Hotaru b {font-family:verdana; color:#efa21b; margin:5px; font-size:12px; text-shadow: #000000 1px 1px 0px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Hotaru {background-color:#010409; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; align:center; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8990/fireflies.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #d27527; border-radius:8px; }
.HotaruTrans {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... hcraft.png); font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto; color:#000000;; line-height:16px; width:380px; text-align:justify; opacity:1;
;padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:8px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread