[m] Some of them want to abuse you
Alaki was almost cute when he was asleep, despite the scars that latticed his body. Sebastian watched impassively as his fellow foreigner panicked in his sleepy state, grabbing at something that wasn't there at his waist. Poor thing. Still in a sleepy stupor. Once he woke up properly, the samurai adopted a grumpy mood. Sebastian ignored it. He fully understood how infuriating an unwanted awakening could be.

He sauntered closer to Alaki, one hand in his pocket as he smirked at the sleepy samurai. "Thank you," he said happily, taking his first sentence as a compliment. "Even though I didn't wake you up. It was the birds. I'm sure I'll wake you up sometime in the future, though." He wandered closer like a lost balloon, bobbing closer to the current object of his attentions.

"I appeared from Casa di Cavalieri. I think the better question is: why are you naked? Make no mistake, I am not objecting. I hope I didn't interrupt anything?..." the Italian trailed off as he came closer to his scarred friend, raising an eyebrow at him as he came closer. Every so often, his eyes dropped below Alaki's waist and he licked his chops before he came to a halt before his newfound friend.

Messages In This Thread