[m] Some of them want to abuse you
Seb's just as bad. >.>

Alaki hmphed and attempted to rub the sleep from his eyes, the unintentional endearment of the action suddenly giving Sebastian an urge to cuddle his unintentionally cute friend. Once you got past the scars and somewhat gruff exterior, Alaki could be almost adorable sometimes. Though, due to his fondness for his limbs, Sebastian would certainly not be telling him so any time soon. For now, all he did was advance upon his fellow foreigner, a slightly stronger sway to his hips than strictly necessary and a sharp grin on his slender muzzle.

Despite the initial wake-up, Alaki seemed to be in a good mood. Sebastian's smirk intensified his the dark-haired acquaintance played along with his little game. "I bet we could," Sebastian agreed, his tail flicking to one side. "Maybe I should just stay with you the whole night to wake you up extra-early, hmm?" Sebastian chuckled at his own little joke, reaching up to scratch the itchy scar on his chest as he did so.

He allowed Alaki to finish speaking before he sat down in front of him, his legs crossed. Sebastian deliberately licked his lips, his gaze flashing up and down between Alaki's waist and eyes, occasionally wandering over his muscular torso, legs and arms. Thankfully, Alaki didn't seem to mind the Italian eye-humping him.

"I wear clothes because I get cold," he answered breezily, leaning back and resting on his elbows. "Italian weather did not prepare me for these lands. Nor is my fur thick enough to be of much use." Sebastian drew a hand down his own chest and abdomen, apparently illustrating his point. "If it's a secret, I suppose you don't have to tell me. But I don't think killing you would be much help. Mainly because you would be dead." Sebastian hoped he was being blunt enough as he leaned further backwards, basking in the sunlight and giving Alaki a good view of his vibrantly-coloured, toned body.

"If you find it objectionable, though, I could let you take mine off." Sebastian arched his back to face Alaki once again, still wearing his smirk as he winked wickedly at the latest object of his affections.

Messages In This Thread