[m] Some of them want to abuse you
[html]
Word Count :: 438 Bah, not happy with the post, will do better next time. And sorry for the wait!

A verbal game of sorts seemed to be starting and the simple action of talking and hinting without any shame or holding anything back was strange; it seemed like forever since he'd come across someone he was comfortable enough around to act as such. Listening to the others response to his words he leant forward a fraction, “Maybe you should” he responded, a slow, smug like grin spread across the storm coloured males lips, blue eyes watching the male as he proceeded to seat himself in front of the samurai. Leaning back again so that his back was resting lightly against the tree, he steadily looked the other over; it was only fair he repaid the favour, since the others eyes seemed to be devouring him a fair amount. Sebastian wasn't the young warrior's usual type... but then his usual type seemed to be skittish coyotes that left him heart broken and it only made sense that his type may have changed after recent events. Elegant and yet strong, almost sinful muscles seemed to cover the red and white male, simply begging to be touched, not that the Angelo would do as such.. without being invited first, that is.

“Awh, it's not that cold. You can always share someone’s body heat if the weather is too chilly for your liking?” he responded, titling his head a fraction to the side to emphasise on the space beside him, leaving it up to the other if he wished to remain where he was or continue with things. Despite the surface appearance of things, his words weren't sourced from an interest in the male as possible mate material, but simply because his companion was good looking and easy to get along with; no matter how he acted he didn't feel as if there would be strings attach or any annoying emotions that would haunt him after his actions. Such freedom he felt in the presence of the other was new to the Angelo and something he was growing to like quickly. Grinning like a fool a little, he couldn't help but laugh as the flame coloured male began to nit pick at his response, pointing out how foolish the whole death scenario was. “If I didn't know any better, i'd think you just said in the most round-about way ya would miss me if I died?” he was talking a load of rubbish but didn't care.

“And why yes, I am starting to find it objectionable. Looking at you in all those clothes is making me feel hot” blue eyes sparked with mischief, his grin spreading further as the other winked.

Wolf photo by incanus, textures by Wu-KillahD & AsunderStock

<style>
.KMTT_Alaki p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alaki b {font-family:verdana; color:#aebccb; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Alaki {background-color:#181818; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#7d848c; line-height:12px; max-width:661px; min-width:31%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9899/aktab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:436px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alaki .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alaki .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread