Tree hugger redefined
short post for you too Big Grin

Their surprise was matched within each other and Jace let forth a wry grin to cover her muzzle, fate was indeed fickle and easily amused it seemed. She considered Kiara a tentative venture of a friend, fragile enough that any large enough disagreement would fracture and destroy it. She was away that the non luperci respected her but the extend of it was unknown to her so Jace clung to her assumptions of the frail friendship. Mindful of Kiara's shorter stature the hybrid crouched down so that they were closer to the same level, she disliked standing so tall above one she was trying to converse with,

"Yeah, it's strange for me too. We never had anything this big where I come from, it would have been too much trouble to organise but we did have small trading excursions, those were strange and wonderful too." She was no tradesman but she was learning quickly. She looked up at the tree she had dropped from, confusion tinged her face and her brows drew together, whatever she had expected Kiara to talk about, the tree was not it,

"The tree? I climbed it."

Messages In This Thread