Tree hugger redefined
[html]
Kiara Amarok

Word Count → 322 :: OOC

Fate had nothing to do with the meeting of the two canines. Kaira had caught wind of Jace's scent and had followed it to the tree where she resided. Kiara didn't even believe in fate, although the concept had been woven into the fanciful tales her mother used to weave. Her mother used to always speak of fate, gods, and spirits; and Kiara always took the stories with a grain of salt. They never held up in her mind, thus the idea that fate had led to the meeting of the pack members never even crossed her thoughts.

When Jace crouched down to Kiara's level, the alabaster female respectfully looked away. It wasn't until Jace proclaimed that the festival was strange the Kiara was put at ease. She didn't think any of the luperci thought like her. They all seemed so relaxed and comfortable in the festival. She had doubted that any of them saw the wonder and strange quality the festival contained. To hear that Jace thought the same way was a great relief, even if it wasn't the hybrid's first trading festival. "I've never been to something like this before. They didn't have festivals were I grew up. None of us could shift, so trading was...useless I guess." All of the packs that had surrounded Kiara's birth pack were filled with natural born wolves. Although, the number of packs that resided close to her valley had been limited to only a few.

When the arctic female asked about the tree, confusion darkened Jace's expression. She seemed perplexed by Kiara's question, although the alabaster female thought it was a valid one. "Wow, I can't believe you can climb trees. I've only ever seen squirrels and bear cubs do that." It was a foreign concept to the uninfected wolf, but when Kiara really studied the luperci's bi-pedal form she could sort of understand how it was possible for them to climb trees.

<style type="text/css">
.yaykiara .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.yaykiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF;}
.yaykiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yaykiara {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#a7c2d7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/adsfC.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6984c6; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6984c6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yaykiara .name {color:#FFFFFF; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Delius Unicase'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#6984c6 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread