Dug my way out of blood and fire
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC ::

Aeron had spoken with her two leaders when Naniko had asked her to step up to the plate. The golden woman was more then willing to take the spot of Atheed and help her leaders with anything. Aeron was relaxed today she was not in the mood to be out in front of the entire pack. She was not to sure what she was going to say. Did Naniko expected her to say anything? Aeron secretly hoped not.

Moving into the room Aeron saw Naniko and Alaki bowing she smiled. My Angela and Angelo I am so honored to accept your decision. she spoke looking to both of them. She moved to the side on Naniko as she waved for her children to move in. Jandro and Adwen raced in smiling as they moved towards Naniko's children. Dymtr was behind them not as boldly, Aeron figured he was just getting used to living in anathema again. She still could not believe that Io had come by to just drop the child off to her and Leon.

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread