Dug my way out of blood and fire
[html]

Word Count ::355 Points::3 OOC::

Mido had been walking around the caverns almost aimlessly, he didn’t have a destination to be, nor was there anything that he had to do. When he heard the summons, the male turned his head in shock; it was rare to for him to hear the samurai ask for the others presence. His voice reverberated off the cave walls in a way that sent chills up his spine. The tone in his voice left no room for debate upon the topic whatever it may have been. This time around the meeting wasn’t optional everyone had to be there. He didn’t give it any thought, obediently turning around he headed in the direction of the source, it sounded like it came from the commons room. He was never late to a gathering if he could physically attend it; he wondered who else would already be there.

Entering the commons room he mentally surveyed the surroundings seeing who had shown up already. Obviously Naniko was already here near Alaki, along with Judas, Severus, and an orange colored woman he hadn’t recognized. He also took note of Caprica and Aeron attendance; he hadn’t seen the two of them since the Rast ceremony. The Dasa almost missed seeing Aoi there too, walking toward her he smiled. She had been slouched with her back against a nearby wall, distancing her from the crowd. Oddly enough she was located very close to his usual spot at any meeting; he liked that particular spot because he could see everyone. Standing straight up and falling backward a bit he leaned against the wall a couple feet from Aoi. Getting comfortable he folded his arms and crossed his legs. Hey Aoi, you know you don’t have to hide right? I don’t think anyone will bite. He greeted her making a little chit-chat, he figured they would wait for others to arrive before they got down to business. The half and half noted the young girl’s physique; she was thinner than he remembered. He didn’t have the slightest clue as to the reason for the meeting, but he figured they would find out soon enough.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread