Dug my way out of blood and fire
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

ooc; I hope I’m supposed to be here with Alduin. I assume so since his joining thread was done on 11MAR12, and this was started a couple days after. If not, please disregard/delete this post x)

Alduin had been asleep, still exhausted from the journey that brought him to Anathema. He lay in his bare den, happily snuggled up to the cool cave wall. Though Alaki’s call had been clear and demanding, the tundra beast’s body apparently had other plans. So instead of being shocked away by the thundering howl, Alduin remained knocked out, snoring lightly as he continued to dream the most wonderful of dreams.

He had thought of home that day, and the snow that fell softly upon it. Everything in Alaska had always been relatively quiet, and Alduin had enjoyed the peace of it all. Anathema was the complete opposite, it seemed. So much hustle and bustle and so much to do. Strangers passed by his den all the time, but he was far too tired or too afraid to stop anyone for fear of interrupting them. After all, they might have been doing something important and the last thing he wanted was to cause trouble his first few days here.

Eventually, his body allowed him to wake, and trouble was the last thing he needed to be worried about. His sleepy eyes opened slowly as a long yawn escaped his muzzle. They stared toward the mouth of his den, watching inquisitively as many feet padded by, seemingly in a hurry. Curious, Alduin forced his shifted body to rise and follow the other members of his new family.

It wasn’t long before he found himself amongst the rest of the pack in the common room. Three wolves headed the rest, but only one he recognized as his Angela, Naniko. The other two he assumed were close to her in rank, if not equal. For fear of offending any others, he merely smiled in their general direction and took a place by the ones he thought to be late to the gathering as well. As much as he wanted to take the time to greet each and every one of the wolves that were around him, somehow he felt that would have been entirely inappropriate for whatever was happening. So the best thing he could do for now was wait.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread