Dug my way out of blood and fire
OOC: First go at Severus! Send me a PM to let me know if you guys think he's okay, or if I should change anything. Smile Sorry if he didn't notice someone he normally would have as an NPC! WC: 442

It’d been a few weeks since he’d really socialized much with the other wolves of Anathema. The brat prince had been struck with a gnawing curiosity, so he’d been travelling the borders and the free territories, undoubtedly causing all kinds of trouble for his mother later on. In fact, he’d been terrorizing a bear cub in his Secui form when the rallying howl had broke through the air. The tiny little ball of fuzz and claws had just begun crying for its mother, doubtlessly petrified at the sight of an abnormally large (albeit young) wolf. Severus had grumbled at the sound of the howl, and had turned towards the pack lands with an irritated twitch of his tail, but it very likely saved his life.

Much like his brother Octavius, Severus spent his loping run grumbling to himself about having to attend another meeting. He hated having to sit there and listen to the adults grumble on and on about matters that didn’t concern him – or at least matters he thought didn’t concern him. He could probably run the pack better than Alaki and his mother anyway, even if he just kept his mother as council, he could still be Angelo. The grey boy had convinced himself that his low ranking was just the adults underestimating him. He was much better at affairs than his brothers – Octavius with his laziness and Judas…just being Judas. No, Severus’ misdemeanours were out of bravery, courage, a lust for adventure – certainly not stupidity or the rashness of youth. No way.

As he made his way into the main cavern and up towards the assembled canines, he remained in his Secui form. It was his favorite, because it made him look so much bigger than his Lupus form. Even while he was still a pup, with paws too large for his body and the occasional bout of clumsiness, at least this bulking form was respectable. Optime just made him look…gangly, disproportionate – something Severus couldn’t stand in all his youthful arrogance. His stature was something respectable, unlike his slightly obese and rather lazy sibling Octavius.

Speaking of lazy, as he took his seat beside his mother and glanced over at his brother, he noticed the paler boy only lasted long enough to lay down and fall asleep. Severus gave him a reproachful stare that went unnoticed, and leaned down to take his brother’s ear in his fangs, giving a vicious shake of his head. Then, he resumed ignoring the sibling and turned his attention, begrudgingly, towards Alaki and his mother. The cavern was stuffy, the meeting would doubtlessly be boring, and Severus’ mind was on the bear cub.

Messages In This Thread