Dug my way out of blood and fire
As he looked around, his ears twisting to listen to the words of the leaders, his eyes lit onto a jade eyed shadow. Tension filled his frame as the whispering of the butterflies increased in volume. He adjusted the legs of his jeans to cover the lower bandages as he tried to focus on what the Rakeeb was saying. No... Alaki wasn't the Rakeeb now, he was the Angelo. An alpha. His esteem and respect for the male rose ten notches. The female who had run the hunt was promoted as well, Aeron. Liam knew some day he would hear his own mate's name called. Thoughts of that possible future rang in his mind, even as the butterflies began to clamor again, protesting the continued presence of the shadow wolf.

The male shifted his weight. The presence of the shadow wolf made him feel ill,anxious. He heard the words of the leaders, he nodded his head. "I will be honored to help in this project. I am good with my hands, though gardening seems a bit... beyond me." Truth was, it reminded him too much of Taliesin, the man who was his sire. Taliesin had been a tree hugging hippie. Liam was not. He turned his gaze to the shadow wolf for a moment, his amber eyes hard points of light. After a moment, he excused himself from the meeting, fleeing the burning jade eyes of the shadow wolf. Whether her gaze had fixed on him or not, her emerald fire burned him as he fled.

Messages In This Thread