Dug my way out of blood and fire
[html]

Word Count ::318 Points:: 3 OOC::

Listening to the young girl’s words he felt kind of bad. He couldn’t help but feel that he might be to blame for her insecurities. You can’t win every battle… You should know that. Do you wa.. Before he was even halfway finished with what he was saying, his attention was stolen by Alaki. The male spoke briefly about minor changes to the ranks, a promotion for Aeron and himself. Lightly smiling it didn’t surprise him In all actuality that she would receive a promotion to Atheed.

Changing the subject from individuals to more wholesome pack related topics, the Angelo brought up the idea of a couple of construction projects. Alaki talked about altering the old stables into a workshop for anyone interested in crafting, and turning the plot of land inside the village into a garden. Carpentry and planting?! I don’t even know the first about gardening. Thinking to himself he figured that helping build the workshop would be more up his alley, but the idea of learning something new pushed him toward planting. The Dasa looked over the room of canines, noting the ones who said something.

Speaking up their snow white leader made a quick comment of how it wasn’t necessarily skill they needed, rather the effort of any sorts to complete these projects. Naniko spoke a bit about presence at these meetings and respect. The Angela stated that if there were any individual with a greater level of rank regardless of tier, proper respect was to be shown. Eyebrows raised and ears twitched at the thought of being put into place. He was accustomed to behaving appropriately with the three leaders, but now he would really have to make sure he was courteous to those who required it. It wouldn’t be an issue, he was a pretty realistic mutt, or so he thought. His mother had raised him to be kind and courteous.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread