+- dancing through life .
[html]

OOC: So I wasn;t sure if you got my PM about Khaden, I was hoping Jazz and himself could become best friends considering their interest in hunting and the age difference being liek a month XD What do you think?
WC:600

His eyes were brought to the crystals Savina seemed to take interest in, he raised his head up to where they had come from, the light fixture was almost as beautiful to him as the crystals, "You know this house was probably owned by some pretty high class humans back in the day." He seemed to think aloud, "The crystals should be real. Would you mind If I..." He reached out his hand. He wanted to hold one, examine it. He loved everything there was something about humans and he enjoyed reading about them almost as much as he liked seeing new things in the old houses. "I've been thinking about upping up the Manor's appearance you know, this place has some good ideas. I was hoping to just start off by getting all the dust off of the interior of the place, it'll help us all breathe better and i'm sure that there are a bunch of rooms no one's looked in. Maybe i'll find more books!" His smile seemed to grow at the thought and his amber eyes glowed. He turned his attention momentarly to Savina, he was becoming fond of the older wolf, "If you ever want to help me check out some more of Halifax there's plenty I haven't seen yet. I was hoping to check out a Music store." He paused remembering that Savina and probably Khanden didn't know what he was talking about, " Ermm....Music is different types of sounds and singing put together to make you feel a certain way. It can be slow and calming or fast and exciting. I just read a book about it, Jazz turns out to be a type of music. I'd love to see some of the noise makers the humans call.." He struggled to grasp the word that had taken him awhile to sound out, "instruments." He concluded. He stopped talking sure someone would tell him to shut up one of these days. He had a bad habit of spitting out everything that came to mind. Maybe, in a few months he'd grasp the consept of keeping things to himself.

He had almsot completly forgot his request to see the crystals at he looked around the room. He took in everything as he started to slowly wander around, almost oblivious to the two other black wolves in the room. He approched the book shelf and carefully lifted a red book out of place. With a small huff the dust went flying, the title shining, " hmm...." He thought about the words infront of them sounding them out in his head, " Interesting. Interior design. The female of the household must have decorated the place herself." He placed the book back on the shelf not wanted to disturb anything in the carefully placed shelf. He moved himself over to one of the small tables and ran a gentle hand along the swirls and curves taking in the design. It amazed him what humans had done with wood. Finally, he turned and blinked, "Oh ermm...sorry. I get out of hand sometimes." He gave the pair a shy smile of embarassment. He could have spent hours reading through all the books, lookign at every detail of every table and chair. He lowered himself onto a couch as he remembered the crystals, "May I?" He inquired stretching out a hand.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread