Crippling embarrassment...
[html]
Gah! I'm so sorry for the wait on this hun, I have been bad with keeping up with Robin's posts recently. And they need to have adorable babies, I think it's the only course of action XD

Robin could not help but feel nervous as she looked at the brown male, she was delighted by the fact that he had come here, that they were finally seeing one another again, but she still did not know if he was going to leave her alone, what if the kiss had been much worse for him than it had been for her? What if he could not even bear to be alone with her. These worries were obviously unfounded, but still she could not help but worry; the return of the swirling feeling in the pit of her stomach was not doing anything to help her worries. But still she was so excited to see him, even though she was nervous. She grinned at the male and her tail wagged, she hoped that she was really giving off the impression that she was fine, cool, calm and collected; she was trying to hard to force the swirling feeling down and away from her rational mind. She smiled as the male replied, saying he was good.
"Oh good, I'm glad you're ok, I haven't seen you for so long, it's been far too long hasn't it?" The young female spoke all in a rush, the nerves getting the better of her as she did so.
"Sorry, I'm rambling." She added, looking down at her feet, a blush warming her cheeks again. The male then said that he had gotten her gift and she smiled again, her tail wagging as she looked up at the taller male.
"I'm glad that you got it, I saw it and thought that it would be really useful for you, are you still healing wolves who need it?" The patchwork girl asked, her tail still wagging, although it was evident in her voice that she was still nervous.

The brown male then asked how her hand was, the patchwork girl looked down at the muted grey appendage, there was a small scar on it, but other than that it had been fine.
"It's good thank you, you did a really great job on it. I never really got the chance to thank you properly. It was a little stiff for a while but now it's great." Robin replied, raising her hand to show Liam, pointing at the small scar to show him how well it had healed. To do this she had stepped forward, standing close enough to him to feel the warmth coming from him, perhaps this had been a foolish move. Her cheeks flushed again as she realised what she had done, but she did not step back, she didn't want Liam to think that she was trying to avoid him again; after all when they had been pups they used to be much closer than this, they used to roll around on the ground together, but that had been in childhood innocence, somehow this felt different. Robin blamed that confounding swirling sensation in her stomach.
"So what have you been doing? How's Skoll, Lottie and Hati?" The patchwork Sergeant asked, trying to keep her tone steady, hoping more than anything that her nerves were not causing a quiver in her voice.

<style type="text/css">
.junglepath b {font-weight:bold; color:#8f8c60; letter-spacing:.5px}
.junglepath p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.junglepath {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#443025; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/ru4tao.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #78581a; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#575b5d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 529
Table by Fae (Lana Realm) Smile

[/html]

Messages In This Thread