Crippling embarrassment...
[html]
I'm sorry for making you wait this long hun, I suck :S

The pair had both changed so much since their first meetings, when they had been nothing more than children they had played together with carefree innocence, rolling in the dirt together, play fighting, chewing one another's ears; now they were older there seemed to be something else between them, a strange, inexplicable tension, at least that was how the young Aatte felt. The patchwork girl looked up into the male's bi-coloured eyes, her cheeks were still flushed and too hot, the feeling she had was something that made her uncomfortable, had they been younger then the female would have simply tackled the male and licked his face until he begged for mercy; not in the sense that she wanted to kiss him, just because she knew that he would have hated it and given in and allowed her to win; she had won several battles that way. She managed a weak smile at him, her tail still wagging, she was still so pleased and excited to see him, but still there was the feeling of nagging doubt at the back of her mind, the idea that he did not want to be here; but then again he would have left if he did not want to see her, truly? The male then said that he did not think that she was rambling, that he liked listening to her talk; the young girl flushed with enjoyment as he said that and her tail renewed its wild wagging as she grinned up at the tall male.
"Thank you, I'm glad you don't think I'm talking too much." Robin said, glad of her thick fur, good fur that hid the redness of her cheeks.

The male then said that he was glad that her hand was fine and the patchwork girl nodded, smiling still, had it not been for him then her hand might not have been fine at all; he had stitched it and bandaged it, had it not been for Liam then she might have lost it to an infection. That surely would have ruined her arching career indeed, she was incredibly grateful to the brown pelted male. Then he asked her the question that she had been dreading, she had assumed that he had known why she was avoiding him, she had been sure that he had been as embarrassed as she had been, but now she did not know what to say. Her tail stopped wagging and the smile fell from her lips as she stared into the bi-coloured eyes of the male before her. She turned her face away from him and began to wring her hands; her nervousness being obvious.
"I... I don't know what to say Liam... I kissed you, I was sure that you did not want that and so I thought that it might be for the best to stay away from you... I... I was... I still am... embarrassed." Robin replied, her voice quavering with slight nerves as she spoke.

<style type="text/css">
.junglepath b {font-weight:bold; color:#8f8c60; letter-spacing:.5px}
.junglepath p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.junglepath {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#443025; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/ru4tao.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #78581a; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#575b5d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
Table by Fae (Lana Realm) Smile

[/html]

Messages In This Thread