Crippling embarrassment...
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.musicOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/liammusic.png') #94836d no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 280px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.musicTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.musicSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.musicInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.musicInput {}
.musicInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.musicInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.musicInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.musicInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.musicSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.music-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Liam Catori
Do mi do mi do so mi do
Every truly cultured music student knows
You must learn your scales and your arpeggios
WC :: +### OOC :: here

The young Catori knew very little about love and what it did to someone so young. He also had no idea that she was embarrassed by what she had once done. The boy had almost forgotten once or twice about the kiss. He did not dislike it he was sure he had liked it or been shocked or something but dislike her did not. Though he listen to her stammer and he sighed.

Bi colored eyes gazed at her. He reached for her "Robin I... don't be embarressed He spoke looking at her. he wanted her to be happy and here he was asking things that upset her. He did not mean to but of course he had. Some gentle man he was turning out to be. Robin hood, I'm not upset by that Kiss. I'm sad that my best friend in the whole world tried to avoid me over something silly. He looked at his feet for a moment then with confidence of a king he looked at her. I kinda liked it anyhow. All confidence now gone he fell silent looking at her.

Bring the music ringing from your chest
And not your nose
While you sing your scales and your arpeggios

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread