Non più segreto
The smell of the bloodied hare began to intrude her nostrils, casting a fuzzy iron haze within the coydog's mind, the warm blood on her slender hands made her evermore much prouder of the accomplished kill. The knife slipped so silkenly into the fur and skin of the long-eared creature, hands holding the soft but bloody hare by its ears. A voice behind her had her turning, holding the dagger out for protection. The face was familiar, but the voice harder and much more difficult to decipher. It was Isa, the woman she had met at the borders. The hybrid slipped the dagger back, continuing to slice the rodent-like creature in her hands. "Hello." The had both fought at the raid, not really side by side, but together all the same. The delicate warrior took a sniff of the air, finding a rather suspicious scent gently cloaked in the woman's lunar pelt. Hadley. Confusion cloaked her mind, when had this all happened? Lifting her crania, Sel managed to retain the formality from before despite the irritating bafflement. "How are your injuries?" Selene inquired quietly, putting the hare down and crossing black gloved arms.

Finally, she couldn't help herself. The wonderment and confusion just couldn't be helped despite the girl's best intentions. Sel inhaled slowly, exhaled a little more forced. "If I may ask, and I hope I don't offend you...Why do you carry the scent of my beloved on your pelt?" Instead of anger and aggravation, the choco-fae perked her ears. Don't lie. Don't lie She tried to say to the new Cavalierite, confusion and curiosity masking the skinny woman's features. There was boundaries that came with love, and hopefully Hadley hadn't crossed them by being with this aquaintance. Hopefully. No, Selene wasn't angered. She had to hear Ismeme out first.

Messages In This Thread