Non più segreto
At first when Isa approached, Selene held the dagger out for protection until she realized it was Isa and continued working on the hare she had caught. She asked about Isa’s injuries. She hadn’t really gotten them fixed up or anything, the wounds on her back weren’t too deep so she had decided to let them scab over and heal themselves. ”They are healing pretty well, thanks. How are yours?” Isa motioned to Selene’s bandaged arms. She set the hare down and crossed her arms. Isa couldn’t be sure but the brown girl seemed somewhat irritated.

Selene asked why her love’s scent was on her and Isa became confused. ”Your beloved? The only men I’ve met so far were Jazper and…Hadley.” Before she said his name she realized she had recognized something familiar on Hadley’s coat when she was with him. Isa knew now that it was Selene’s scent. ”I apologize Selene, I was unaware that he even had a mate. I helped him find some cloth he was going to use for repairs.” She didn’t mention how her father’s ghost showed up and had no intention to. Isa was also hesitant on telling her they had hugged as well. She kept a straight face though, hoping a fight wouldn’t break out.

Messages In This Thread