Non più segreto
Selene nodded as Isa told her that her injuries were fine, it had been a long fight. Even Sel thoughts she was going to be killed. But protecting Casa seemed to be the only thing palpable in that state of mind, unable to block it out until after. "They're fine...Though I almost lost my leg. The one I went after shot me...But it's all bandaged and clean." The petite coydog smiled softly and added "I've got some things at home that can help them heal. Come over any time, and I'll lend you some." Her soft tail waved behind her, red eyes shining. 

At last Isa came to answer her question. Jazper? And Hadley. Sel had no feelings for Jazper, other than the respect her deserved for being the Sole. Casually, the hybrid added "Yeah, Hadley." Hadley was just wonderful, someone she'd share her life with if he let her. Mates? No...Unfortunately not yet. "We're not mates...But lovers all the same." There was a small note of warning as she realized Ismeme may not be telling her the entire truth. "We live together." This was awkward. Completely awkward. she loved Hadley. Was there people out there to stop that? Sel didn't lash out, but the scent on her pelt told Selene that Isa had touched Hadley. It wouldn't be that strong.

Messages In This Thread