Non più segreto
OOC: Sorry. Isa’s emotions are all over the place

Isa gave a small smile when Selene said her wounds were bandaged and healed. She offered to give Isa some things to help her wounds heal. ”I’m alright. They are healing up just fine. Besides, they don’t bother me.” She didn’t see a point in wasting Selene’s supplies when she was perfectly fine with letting her wounds heal on their own.

Isa seemed to answer the question Selene was more interested in. She said they weren’t mates but they were lovers. She could tell Selene was tensing up, more than likely hiding her anger with Hadley’s scent on her pelt. It wasn’t a good time to make Isa feel even somewhat threatened. Her emotions were all over the place ever since her father’s ghost showed up. She didn’t want to fight Selene but her emotions and actions seemed uncontrollable at the moment. Isa didn’t expect it but she mainly felt anger and quickly became furious, ready to fight a member of Casa over a man she barely knew. It seemed more likely that all her anger and frustration had built up with her father and it was just then being unleashed.

An odd chuckle escaped her throat as she held herself up, making her appear taller. She spoke to the brown fae as she stood over her. ”You’re not mates yet. Who’s to say he wouln’t change his mind and choose someone else? Someone like me for example.” She growled at the girl as she prepared for a fight.

Messages In This Thread