Non più segreto
Selene was clearly becoming angry. Isa smirked as the brown woman spoke. She laughed before she spoke, a laugh that had a menacing tone to it. Anyone who had spent any amount of time with her could clearly tell she wasn’t herself. ”Steal him? Did I say anything about stealing him from you? No? I didn’t think so. And as for getting my head on straight, I am perfectly fine but I would advise you not to speak to me in such a way.” Selene bared her teeth, sword drawn. ”What? Don’t think you could beat me without an advantage like that?” Isa motioned to the sword in Selene’s hands.

It seemed the women was close to tears. Isa smirked as Selene’s question. ”Wouldn’t you like to know?” A laugh escaped from her throat as Selene held her sword as close as she could to Isa. Her eyes light up when the coydog said, “let’s see what you’ve got.” Isa was ready for a fight. She left her dagger in its sheath at her thigh as she snarled at Selene and waited for her to make the first move. She may have been unstable and completely unpredictable, but she would let the brown fae to attack first or back down. In the state Isa was currently in, She would not stop fighting once it started.

Messages In This Thread