Non più segreto
/End here or continue? I'm sorry--But this thread makes me cry...Or open it up for Katie or Melissa for the Luna and Sole to fix things? That would be cool, or Selene could be knocked out and simply get up and walk away later

Selene looked away for a moment as the silvery woman's jeering words stung, so he must have. They must have. How could he?! Her mind screamed, how could he do this to her? After the countless times she had told him how much he meant to her, that he was her sun and moon, the light of the waking day. Her trust was shattered into a million tiny pieces, tears stung her eyes. Selene fought the temptation to kill Isa right here and now, slit her throat and end this pain now. Instead, she held the sword away from her enemy. "For the sake of our ranks, I will not fight you. But don't expect any warmth from me in the future." The sword was put back, keeping swimming ruby eyes from her opposition. "Why would you delibertately try to break a relationship? Take everything I have? Hadley is all I have...And you try--And take him away...How could you?" The petite coydog felt herself shudder as the point of sobbing came closer, how could he betray her like this? Turning towards the trees, the first shower of tears fell from her eyes. She had taken everything. Everything in the world that was there for her. Shattered.

Scarlets trembled as she bolted towards the copse of trees, not in fear but in grief. Ismeme ranked no higher than the rapists and abusers in her life, inflicting more pain and grief than anything. Hot tears swam down her face, her hands and arms trembling. After all she had sworn to him...After everything she promised and the forever adoration...Why was she to be punished? Was it her naiveté? That he was just playing a game with her? There had never been a more painful moment in her life. Selene climbed high into a tree, small hands grasping limbs of strong armed trees. There was the temptation to thrust her blade into her heart. There was nothing more to lose, yet trembling arms couldn't pull the blade from her waist. Instead the dagger at her ankle was pulled from her ankle, as she settled into a forked tree. Slowly, with shallow breaths, the blade was pressed and dragged across her forearm. Sorrowful scarlets watched the small cascading rivers of blood trickle down her arms and cling to her fur. This was no suicide, but a mere distraction from the hollowness hijacking her soul.

The multiple shallow cuts over her arms provided no comfort, but a horrid distraction and from her feelings of betrayal. How could you!? How could you Hadley?! as blood swam down her arms, Sel placed her head in her knees, feet clinging to the branches. Lost in grief and betrayal. She had kept herself away from other men for so long, to be shut down as a captive of her own love. Isa--That bitch. That imbecile...That destroyer. Trembling, Selene closed her eyes and refused to move. Her sobs became more, every one sending a stab through her as she became breathless. Her soul had been stolen. Sel was a coward, a little coward. Nothing more. No wonder Hadley didn't want her to be anything like a mate. She was nothing...Nothing...

The branch had become slick with her blood, and it took one misplaced foot to have her falling to the ground gracelessly. Without realizing, Selene was upon the ground from falling, she had hit her head and become unconscious. Her arms still bled, and a shallow wound to her head took the Fedele to a dark soundless and sightless world. She lay in a fetal position, arms and legs curled like a baby's around her small form. In the haziness, Sel found herself vaguely wondering Am I dead? Better off that way... Then Isa would have Hadley...There'd be no fixing it.

Messages In This Thread