Help me spice up this chara?
Yeah, Bambi. Just in case you're to lazy to look through her profile, I'll post some of it here. I'm not sure if this is where this should go or whatever.. She just needs something, and I have no clue what.

Anything you think would be cool to see?

What you think may be fun to play out?

Quote:NOTE: Bambi suffers from post traumatic stress disorder from her previous life at the camp. May trigger easily. You have been warnedd~

Bambi is mute. It's not that she can't talk, she was just raised not to. When she does speak, her voice will most likely be no higher then a whisper. She will usually only be vocal during introductions, explanations, or situations where is unavoidable. Barking and other sounds may be used to announce her presence, instead.

Due to the fact that she refuses to use her words in most situations, she has resorted to using body language. Since her family was quite 'humanized', most of the gestures she may use are offshoots of common body language we use today (A.K.A, outreached hands for greetings, bowing, shrugs..). Hopefully, sooner or later, someone will drag her out of her silence.

Bambi has a mass of talents- Ranging from taming and creating things, to working with items that are known to cause death. She knows how to work with knives and daggers. But usually she only uses sharp objects such as those to carve and shape things to her liking.
Since she was used to hunting and skinning game for her slave master, it is no surprise that she tends to hunt alone. She usually sticks to smaller prey, due to the fact that they are much easier to catch.

Spiritual- She is very spiritual, and strongly owns up to her belief that EVERYTHING has a soul- Down to the smallest, least attractive, plant. For this reason, she often goes off on her own; hoping to one day hear the voice of the forest itself.

Untrusting- Bambi has learned that, maybe, not every one has her best interest at heart. It was a tough lesson, and one that required her to get burned before fully understanding.

Impulsive- As much time as the girl spends alone and questioning the world around her, she seems to act all to quickly. This could also lead to others thinking of her as hard headed or stubborn, for once an idea is in her head, she is not usually willing to give it up.

Self-effacing- Bambi has found herself to not be very big on being the center of attention. Being seen as such can cause anxiety and nervousness.

.. Please halp.

Messages In This Thread