True Nature
The shy reaction told Terra everything she needed. There was more than one wolf with this one. Suspiciously Terra eyed around, wondering if they were there with their fearless leader. It appeared she'd gone out on her own though. That was good. As tricky as Terra was she was unsure she could defend her kill against an entire pack of hungry wolves. Terra's ears twitched as they tracked the other wolf's movements, letting herself be circled, muscles tensed to spring out of range if attacked. The question had her shaking her head. This isn't my pack. I would hunt with my pack for such big games. It's thanks for saving my life. Not that you would understand that.

To be fair, Terra didn't really understand it either. She just knew that she didn't like the fact that she'd needed help and received it from those who she perceived as enemies. Giving them the deer seemed to be a way to break that tie so she could relax without worry. Terra shook her head at the other's suddenly serious question. I can't find another present for them, not now that I've called. I can help you find something to feed your pack though. I'm a fair hunter, as long as I have a willing partner. That was always the catch with her. Amazing at catching things, as long as she had help.

Messages In This Thread