True Nature
The hunger in Fayne's eyes told a tale that Terra had never wished to know. This small outsider pack of hers, it was weak and near collapsing, much too weak to continue on. They needed a pack to join, and quickly. The desperation in her voice almost sent Terra stepping back, feeling the overwhelming need to defend herself. The excitement and hope in the wolf's eyes were so bright, Terra feeling suddenly responsible for what she said. It was a feeling Terra didn't really care for in the slightest.

Clearing her throat Terra indicated. The pack I just gave the meal to is New Dawn. Strictly for wolves. They prefer life on four legs. Strange customs. Terra just couldn't get used to them, couldn't understand them. Strong dislike for anyone who isn't a wolf. A short distance south is Inferni, the polar opposite. A clan for coyotes. They dislike wolves, and are very violent. Not open to change. Terra didn't care much for either pack, finding them both highly unnatural in their habits. After all, canines weren't naturally violent, only fighting when necessary. It took too much energy to survive to waste it fighting. There were other ways to settle things with displays of dominance and clear markings.

A little bit east is a pack, Ichika no Ho-en. Very peaceful and relaxing. They welcome all who come to them. It was very friendly, fun for Terra to visit. She enjoyed the easy attitude, the ability to relax when in the north, surrounded by those hostile towards her. Past that is Anathema. Their pack is strong. It was truly the only way to describe the sensation Terra got from the pack. It's a pack to respect, one to honor. The bonds with each other is very powerful. She couldn't help being impressed by the air of that pack, the way that it felt, the aura it gave off. The last pack up here is one to avoid, especially in your state. Salsola, very secretive. They don't care for outsiders, and will attack on sight if you don't have a legitimate reason for being there. I'd avoid it until you're stronger at least. After that is the southern packs, where I live.

Messages In This Thread