reaction to action
[html]

Word Count :: 364

Rambly post galore

Good food, beautiful weather, and cheerful company. What more could Kiara ask for that day? Her simple exploration had turned into a happy conversation with a stranger. The young wolf loved to meet new canines, and she enjoyed hanging out with others. There was no suspicion in Kiara's mind, and the warm smile from her companion only increased her sense of contentment and safety. Although if she knew the origins of the brown female, or even what the stranger held hidden behind her knee, the uninfected wolf would have bolted.

So she was right. The young female was in fact new to the area, or "the world" as she had put it. Kiara nodded, she understood the feeling. After leaving the safety and comfort of her home in the arctic, Kiara had been shocked to find out that the two legged wolves of legend actually existed. In fact, there were many things that were still strange and new to the white female. She was about to share her own experience when the stranger wondered if her presence was a problem. "Oh, no! Not at all. I was just curious to see who was near our boarders. Visitors are always welcome in Ichika so long as they are accompanied by a pack member. But, this is neutral territory so...your fine." Embarrassed, she looked away. She had been rambling, but Kiara didn't want the brown female to feel put off.

The questions about her pack, made white ears flick forward. Kiara's tail began to wag in full force. She loved to brag about Ichika, and enjoyed talking about how wonderful she found the pack. The pregnant female was proud of her pack, and she made sure that anyone who asked would know about it.

"Yup! It is a nice name, but I had a hard time learning it. Although, I wouldn't really call the pack strong. We are big, but strong...well it just doesn't fit. Ichika is a peace pack, we aren't allowed to fight. So...large maybe. Strong, no. But, the country is beautiful and the valley behind the mountains is like paradise. The only thing missing are the fields of lunar flowers.

Although, the pack does try to support me. Getting food is tough without those um...what are they called? Rems? You know, the forepaws of the luperci...Um, Arms! That's right, arms."

<style type="text/css">
.character-Springmom b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-Springmom.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-Springmom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-Springmom {margin:0px auto; width:466px; background-color:#425D3F; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4Usfm.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#24CF81; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread