You wanna hurt me?
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy pulled her horse to a stop sharply as a wolf bounded over, grinning like a fool and waving her arm around. She glared at the fool who had gotten between her and getting home before realizing that it had been on purpose to get her attention. The wolf must have realized she was a trader, pulling her over to discuss such a thing. Immediately her features smoothed over, becoming more welcome. Raoth ducked his head out from behind the wagon, peering curiously at them. A horse reached over, nipping his shoulder. He swatted it away, wishing deeply that Amy had someone else who could care for the various animals they'd ended up with. At least he wasn't caring for the kittens.

Amy stepped away from the horse's head, approaching the other cheerfully. Her hips swayed with her movements, confident and strong. It was hard to see why not. She was not only a beautiful creature, but also armed to the teeth. Throwing knives sat in a pouch on her hip, along with her short sword. Daggers were strapped to her legs, and Amy didn't even need them, able to take out an opponent with just her hands and teeth. Can I help you?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread