You wanna hurt me?
At first Adonia almost regretted bothering the merchant woman, but the expression on the merchant changed and she smiled back as she stopped her wagon and got down from it. Adonia didn't notice the other in the back, but she could tell that the scent the woman carried showed she had been around many others and there was a dominant scent among the other scent indicating that there had to be another, but it seemed friendly enough for now. Her tail gave a light wag and she nodded to the woman's inquiry, "Um, yes, I actually have one main question that I'm not sure if the answer is readily with you, but I also wouldn't mind taking a look at the goods you carry. First though, do you know how to get one of these large metal...um.." She took a quick look through the manual hoping it would tell her the answer to what they were called. One word seemed to keep popping out, "Vehicle." She said reading it out loud, then she looked up to the slightly erotic looking merchant, "Do you have any idea or perhaps, have something that could get it working?" Her eyes looked at her and she had a feeling that she may not have the answers she sought.

Still even if she didn't she knew that she had thought about having a companion. She could look at what this woman had, maybe she could relocate her another time with some trade items. Those items were most likely back in Ichika. Sooner or later she would have to go there and ask permission to go in her old home and pick through her belongings.

Messages In This Thread