You wanna hurt me?
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy was surprised that this was a wolf hunting for knowledge. Her expression managed to keep this hidden, though she wondered what this wild looking wolf could want from her. Amy nodded sweetly as it was said that the goods would be looked at after the question was answered. Patiently she waited for the question to be given. To say that she was surprised now would be an understatement. A flicker showed in her eyes at the words.

I don't have the items needed to repair it. I'm sure if you examine it you would find a clue though. Perhaps a key or the like. Humans were rather fond of making things that only opened to a key. Amy surmised they must have been a rather submissive bunch to be so afraid of their stuff being taken. Amy needed no such protection, able to take care of her stuff herself without any locks. That's about all. I should warn you, they're useless. Don't work unless they have a road to run on, if you can get them to work at all.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread